April 5, 2008....Jamie hit the big 3-0...that kinda makes me feel old : ) For Jamie's birthday Tricia planned a party with friends and family at their house in Winston-Salem. Jamie called to let me know about it 2 weeks ahead of time and I told him that I couldn't come because it was short notice (which I really didn't know if I would be off work or anything). He kinda made a big deal about it being his 30th and I really wanted to be there for it, so I called Tricia the next day and told her Chad and I wanted to come down, but I wanted to surprise Jamie and that I didn't get off work here until 6pm which would make us getting in to town at like 3am... she was up for the surprise and I told her to be prepared for me to be ringing the doorbell like crazy at 3am the day of the party : ) I was so excited...I've never surprised him before...things went according to plan; we drove all night and at almost exactly 3am we got there and I started banging on the door and ringing the doorbell a million times. Jamie opened the door and I screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" he was so happy and surprised! YAY! The party was so much fun and the food was really good! (it's the first time I've had REAL barbecue in a while!) Here are some pics from the weekend...



1 comment:
Holy crap ... a new post already?!
I can't believe you guys drove in the middle of the night, crazy, but way cool!
So you up for that in Nov when I call cuz I'm in labor?! LOL
Post a Comment