Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's WAY past time for a new post..i know...sorry : )

Ok, so I can't think of too much that has gone on since new year's, but I know that I needed to get up to date with this thing. ..so here goes...this is all of the new pictures that I have since New Year's ...In February Chad and I went down to Cincinnati with our friends Jeff and Leigh. We ended up going to Dave and Busters, which is a HUGE arcade/restaurant/bar, so we had dinner and played around in the arcade. Between the 4 of us we spent like $40 playing games and the tickets we won added up to win us ..... 2 dave and busters shot glasses...haha Leigh and I really wanted this huge stuffed animal, but to win that we would have had to play like $2000 in arcade games, so we settled for the stupid shot glasses.


For Valentine's Day, Chad got me roses and we went out to a really popular sushi place here called Thai 9

At the beginning of March our friends Chrissy and Blake came to visit us from Atlanta! I was so happy to see them!!! I didn't realize how much I missed them until I saw them for the first time in months.... before they got here Chrissy and I were talking and she mentioned that she hoped that it would snow while they were here...she got what she asked for...and then some! It was the first blizzard since 2004! We had a little over 1ft of snow!


We got a chance to go to the outlets nearby and shop!


Chrissy wasn't really prepared for the blizzard...lol


Me and Chrissy making snow angels!



This is a little out of order...before Chrissy and Blake came to visit and after valentines day, Chad and I decided to steam clean the carpet....which was a LOT of work! We moved all of the furniture into the kitchen and it took the carpet all day to dry. So for the whole day we couldn't get into the kitchen and we couldn't really walk in the living room or the hallway. We were confined to a small section of the house...so Chad decided to wait for the carpet to dry by working on his tan....lol...in the snow! It looks kinda like he's laying at the beach with all the white sand, but it's actually snow... I don't think he really even got a tan, it was pretty amusing though.


The most recent exciting thing I did was get my hair highlighted and cut...for the first time since September! It was way overdue! I finally found a hair person here though that I really like..yay!

I don't have pictures, but today we went down to Cincinnati with Kate and Bryan to the new IKEA. It was INSANE! It just opened 2 weeks ago and the day it opened people were camping out in front of the doors for like 2 nights just to get in! We waited in line today just to get in the store...it was almost like we were at an amusement park waiting to get on a ride or something. We also spent some time outside working in the yard for the first time since october or so this weekend.... it was finally warm enough to stay out for a little bit...it was about 40 degrees I think! I know 40 probably sounds cold but it's a nice change from 15! I can't wait for it to get warmer...and hopefully soon I will get to come home and soak up some sun! I guess that about covers it for the update... I will try to do better and not sum up 3 months in 1 post next time!! Thanks steph and tiff for staying on me to make a new post!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

yay! I am so excited you updated your blog ... I think Tiff still needs to update her blog and I know she has stuff to blog about. I miss you, hope to see you down here soon!