Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hiatus

So.... the last 3 weeks since my last post have been InSaNe! Chad and Casper are now down at the new house in florida, and I am in ohio for the next 18 days getting things wrapped up at school. We packed our entire house (thank you SOOOOOO much to the Rogers and Josh for all of your hard work...we would probably still be here packing if it wasn't for you guys!), Chad and his parents drove the moving van and jeep down to florida and started unloading all of our stuff......and let me tell you- that moving van was COMPLETELY full. It only took a few hours to unload everything (thank you so much Scott and mom for helping out!) even though it took 2 days to load it into the truck. And now, Chad is in PC with Caspy attempting to get all the boxes open, while I am in Ohio attempting to make it through my last 2.5 weeks of school. I'm taking a quick break from typing a paper to write this : ) I have group projects and final projects and final exams in pretty much all 5 of my classes..... three of the major things are due this week, so after thursday I should be able to enjoy the weekend a little bit....but not too much because I have a 20 page research paper due next week. @%(U#)TI#(* <----------- that was me venting. So..... I probably won't have much time to post anything else until after I get down to Panama City. My graduation is June 12th and then Chad and I are driving back down together the next day. Happy birthday to me- I get to stay in my new house! : ) Check back in a couple weeks for graduation pictures!!

2 comments:

Tiffane said...

Yay! I can hardly wait. I will be praying for your finals and such! :)

Also...I totally want a turquoise washer/dryer. I can't see that commercial w/o thinking of you. :)

Stephanie said...

I think a good day at the beach is just the right fix for all that craziness!