Saturday, September 12, 2009

Florida vs Troy


So i had to work today, but at least it wasn't a huge game that i missed! I was able to record the florida/troy game and am just about to start watching it : ) GO GATORS! I thought while i was watching the first few minutes i could post the pictures from last weeks game...so here they are...
Florida opener vs. Charleston Southern

In front of Weil Hall...where Chad took his civil engineering classes
Weil Hall

Mom and me....the beginning of the day...before we were all sweaty from walking around
My new gator backpack thing : )..... I love it!
At the stadium
almost game time!
in front of the football complex
Mom and me..getting ready to hike a mile back to the car to drop off all the stuff i bought at the gator shop!
Century Tower

there were 90,000 people at this game!

Gator country

The "Pride of the Sunshine" band

GO GATORS!

The SWAMP...only gators get out alive!

TEBOW!

Tebow again!

Tebow and Urban Meyer!

and again : ) ....I even got Brantley in the shot

62-3.....Charleston Southern was GATOR BAIT!

Mom and me....very sweaty by the end of the game!

Yeah...I was there...Tim Tebow's last first game at Florida



No comments: