So I did do other stuff besides go to the Florida game while I was home...I got to hang out with Tiff and Steph a few times...which was so exciting : ) I haven't seen them since like April so that was awesome! We stuck with our ritual of baking cookies and drinking margaritas! I also went with my mom to Jacksonville to see some of our family before heading down to Gainesville.
Tiffane, me and Stephanie...7 years and counting!...love you ladies!!!

Me and mom at my aunt's house...after our shopping trip to St John's Town Center : )

Grandaddy, me and Grandma....after dinner for Grandma's birthday

3 generations....me, mom, and grandma

Me and my Granny : )

2 comments:
Whew, I am so glad my outfit matched your blog. I was really worried about it:)
Dang It! I almost wore a gray dress!
This was super fun!! Can't wait ot see you next month.
Post a Comment