Chad, Jeff, Leigh and I drove down to knoxville, TN last september to watch the Gators destroy Tennessee. We had a great time and at the end of the game we got to see Urban Meyer and all the players..including Timmy! It was awesome : )

It wouldn't be a road trip without Cracker Barrel!

Driving down to Knoxville

Morning of the game

Playing cornhole in the parking lot....I'm pretty sure the guys won

Jeff and our inflatable Albert

Albert made an appearance at the alumni luncheon

This sign was up on the top of a school bus that was painted in gator colors

Albert taking a quick swim

duh da duh duh duh da da.... gator bait!

Game faces

Timmy practicing his throw : )

Huddle up

Somehow I got the ball in mid-air

Gators win!


Tennessee is Gator bait!
1 comment:
WOW, were only 9 months behind ... glad to see you are still trying to catch up=)
Post a Comment