It looks like a hurricane came through...oh wait ...it did! Hurricane Ike hits Ohio aka "The week the lights went out"! The hurricane (tropical storm by the time it got here) definitely brought some strong winds that knocked down a LOT of power lines and trees. The entire city was out of power for a week. The local news station did a special called "The week the lights went out"...everyone around here acted like the world was ending...although I can't make too much fun because that's what I act like when there's a blizzardFriday, February 6, 2009
SEPTEMBER 2008......ooops i found more picture from september!
It seems like September was a busy month! I have tons of pictures from then......in September Chad would have just gotten back from SOS so I guess we went out and did a lot of stuff to catch up for the missed month!
It looks like a hurricane came through...oh wait ...it did! Hurricane Ike hits Ohio aka "The week the lights went out"! The hurricane (tropical storm by the time it got here) definitely brought some strong winds that knocked down a LOT of power lines and trees. The entire city was out of power for a week. The local news station did a special called "The week the lights went out"...everyone around here acted like the world was ending...although I can't make too much fun because that's what I act like when there's a blizzard
It looks like a hurricane came through...oh wait ...it did! Hurricane Ike hits Ohio aka "The week the lights went out"! The hurricane (tropical storm by the time it got here) definitely brought some strong winds that knocked down a LOT of power lines and trees. The entire city was out of power for a week. The local news station did a special called "The week the lights went out"...everyone around here acted like the world was ending...although I can't make too much fun because that's what I act like when there's a blizzard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Yay L! I'm so excited about these pictures. Also, I appreciate the H2LAG quote. And your bangs are super cute. I miss you guys! OH and why the heezy does casper have a blog???? :)
I am so excited that you and Tiff will be keeping up your blogs again. I really enjoy seeing the pictures and being able to see what your life is like WAAAAYYY up there=)
Post a Comment