Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas Visitors


The Saturday before Christmas my parents and Jamie and Tricia arrived in Ohio to hang out for the holidays.... I had to work some while they were here, but Chad took them out and showed them around Dayton...I think they had a pretty good time, despite the cold!This is Dad and Jamie flying a simulator at one of the Wright brothers museums

Their next stop was to see the old presidential planes at the Air Force Museum

Back to the wright brothers....here's everyone at the wright brothers old bicycle shop in downtown Dayton

i thought this was going to be a loving brother/sister picture...i guess i was wrong

yay for eating!

there's that loving brother/sister picture I was talking about!

My family left the day after Christmas, and Chad's parents arrived that night... we took them to see the old presidential planes too...this is me stepping off the Air Force One that was in use when Kennedy was president


Chad's parents stepping off one of the old presidential planes

This plane can take off going straight up!

Chad and his dad flying the simulator... they crashed a lot! : )

1 comment:

Tiffane said...

That Gray sweater is SOOO cute!! I menat to invest in more of those this winter.

I am so glad everything went well for you guys over the holidyas. I am SO proud of you for being the ultimate host.