Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chad's 27!

Chad got to celebrate his birthday for 3 days this year! How spoiled is he? He opened all his presents the night before his birthday (because i had to work the night of his birthday), then on his birthday we had pizza and a movie, and then the next day we went ice skating (because that's what he wanted to do for his birthday)... he still had to ask ME how old HE was turning! Here are some pics of him opening presents and us ice skating (well trying to at least!):

Chad got all gator stuff for his birthday..go figure!



Chad was a lot better ice skater than me!
Ice skating is a LOT harder than it looks! I didn't fall down though...probably because I was holding on to the wall the whole time! There were all kinds of little kids flying past me : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Fun new picks! Tell Chad Happy Late Birthday!

Tiffane said...

Yes. Happy late bday Chad. Also, lets make a pact no more Blue and Orange. I'm not buying you guys anymore UF stuff until you have a baby! :)