Here's the snow that I've been waiting my whole life to see..... when it is actually snowing, it's pretty miserable..cold and wet...and slippery! But when the sun is shinning and there's snow on the ground, like today, it's actually really nice...and so pretty! It was about 25 degrees today and I was actually pretty comfortable...surprisingly enough!

Chad making a snow angel at 6 in the morning with shorts on...that's just not smart

luckily, I parked in the garage : )


Casper was really excited about the snow once we convinced him to get in it....he didn't want to come back inside!

This is the snow piled up in the mall parking lot....i guess the plower people didn't have a better place to put it....at least we can see the parking lot now!

Casper, in his favorite spot looking out the window



Casper really likes to eat snow as well as jump around in it
2 comments:
YAY!!! I am so excited for you! That snow is beautiful! I have only been in snow like that once and I was 5 so I don't remember it. You are going to have a perfect white Christmas, not fair=)
What fun...Chad is on crack, though! lol Miss you guys.
Post a Comment