
This is the view right when you walk in the front door...although we don't really use the front door that much...we usually go through the garage. The door-way straight ahead leads to the "gator room"...aka "the man room" ..lol. The door from the garage is in there.

This is the view of the living room from the hallway...the front door is to the right

This is the living room from the door that goes to the gator room...front door is straight ahead, the dining room and kitchen are to the right

The dining room.... see Chad's handy work...a new chandelier, it looks so much better than the old one!

This is the view of the kitchen and dining room from the door to the gator room. We are going to update the light fixture in the kitchen very soon!


As if you couldn't tell...this is the gator room. Chad has some Air Force stuff in here as well as every piece of gator paraphernalia that we own : )

The other side of the gator room...and Chad's keg-0-rater...he mounted that TV on the wall himself!

This is our bedroom....luckily everything fit!

One of the fans that Chad installed

This is the guest bedroom...still trying to decide how to decorate it....it kinda looks tropical now, but I might be changing that

And the office....we have a few plans for this room that include a couple of bookshelves and some more organizing
6 comments:
It looks really nice! I can't believe how nice you have ALL the rooms set up ... maybe I'll get to that point ... one day.
Maybe Tiff and I can have a yard sale and save a bunch of money and fly up for a weekend!
First of all I would like to say that "little George" and I would have a garage sale :) lol Thats a good idea. I'm down for it.
The house really does look great. I would love to see it. Good luck with Christmas! :) I'll send you an extra roll of paper towels! lol
House looks great, minus the Gator room of course. Looks like you finally found "Hog Heaven".
Is that guest bedset from pottery barn?
Casper is coming down to see aunt Stephanie and chipper and paisley- yay!
OK lets see some Christmas pics now=)
OK friend..I updated my blog (finally) its time for you to do it :) I miss you and I hope your job is going well!!!!!
Post a Comment