

I don't see a mess here....I see lots of very neat and organized piles of boxes, furniture and other stuff that used to be so beautifully displayed in this (very) quaint house in midtown. This mess is driving me crazy! I can not wait to get to Ohio and unpack/organize/decorate! We have exactly 4 weeks until we head up to Ohio, and as you can see we have gotten a little bit of a head start on moving. I am going to be bouncing around from Atlanta, Pensacola, Ohio, and Panama City for the next 3 weeks, so I figured I better go ahead and pack everything up. (Can anyone believe that I actually did something ahead of time rather than the night before it was absolutely necessary??...I'm so proud! Well since I am supposed to be taking a midterm by midnight, I better get going. Just thought you might enjoy seeing some pics of my packed up house!

1 comment:
It does look somewhat organized, but maybe a better description is "an organized mess"!! Is there a path through this or are you all leaping over furniture in order to get to the bathroom? Mom
Post a Comment