Sunday, July 15, 2007

Welcome to the Bigs!

Chad and I went to another Braves game last night... Braves vs Pirates. Chad's friend won some tickets that were RIGHT behind home plate and invited us to come, so we had AWESOME seats! The game was at 7pm and it was looking pretty cloudy out. We ended up with a rain delay in the 7th inning and had to wait an hour before the game started back. We had a really good time though. Here are some highlights from the evening....
Chad and I FINALLY got matching Braves shirts (#7 Jeff Francoeur...he's from Atlanta)
Here is Chipper Jones at bat

This is Andrew Jones coming in from his homerun

Me and the Braves mascot....Homer!

Catcher, #16 Brian McCann

Here's Chad and I trying to stay dry

and everyone else with their umbrellas

the tarp over the field for the rain delay...two guys jumped the outfield wall and ran on the field, trying to run and slip and slide on the tarp...they basically got tackled and arrested on the field...it was pretty funny!

Jeff Francoeur and Andrew Jones

bottom of the 9th inning, braves 4, pirates 4, 2 outs and bases loaded.....everything is riding on Jeff Francoeur...

time for the rally cap!

right before Jeff Francoeur made the winning hit!!


Final score...Pirates 4, Braves 5!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the most intense blog I've every read in my entire life! I'm jealous we weren't there. Go Braves! My fiance is Chipper Jones by the way ...#10 Rocks my World!!!

Tiffane said...

That was like an epic movie! lol Yay Braves!

Anonymous said...

LAUREN...this is Tiffane, two words...new post!!!!