So I know it's been a few weeks since I have posted on here... let's just say things have been extremely busy around here. We went down to Panama City during my spring break to go house hunting a visit with family and friends..... we definitely did more house hunting than anything else! We got an offer on our house in Ohio that week and the next day put an offer in on a house in Florida...... it was a very productive week! Here is the house in Florida..... we are supposed to close on May 21st. This is the new house in Panama City!

View from the front door....the kitchen and dining room are both off to the right as well as one of the bedrooms and bathrooms...to the left is a hallway leading to the other 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms



Finally we get a new kitchen! = ) One of the doors in the top right of the picture is a walk-in pantry, and the other door goes to the laundry room

The master bedroom...it has a sitting area (or office) and the other door goes to the master bath.... and we finally have a walk-in closet!


Other than buying and selling a house, Chad has gone back to work at AFIT and has a few classes coming up to teach.....I've been back at school....taking 20 hours so I can graduate...JUNE 12th!! (another finally moment) = ) We have had our realtor here and our realtor in Florida calling everyday (sometimes even more)....I'm ready to throw the phone out the window...I pretty much cringe when I hear it ringing...... it's always something...... the people in Florida decided they want to keep their washer/dryer and they tried to keep the fridge (but it was specifically mentioned in the contract)...so now I'm trying to convince Chad to get us one of those electrolux washer/dryer sets...you know...the ones that kelley rippa does the commercials for? In the commercial she tosses cupcakes or cookies up in the air to all the kiddos sitting on her couch....Chad says, "Why don't you do that with our cookies?" I said, "I bet i could if I had one of those washer and dryers!" = ) makes sense to me....lol.I'll post more when I get a chance....for now I have to work on stuff for school = (

4 comments:
I love the pics of the new house...where is it exactly? Excited that ya'll are moving back to P.C...bet ya'll are ready for some boating weather!
The house looks great Lauren! You are going to have a blast decorating it! : ) Diana
I am SOOOOOO excited! This is beautiful! Can't wait to have you here...or closer! Same state. :)
I just got done doing our flower beds if you decided to do you new house's flower beds ... just sayin.
Post a Comment