Thursday, August 20, 2009

school's out for summer (I was singing the song in my head)

Hooray! School is done....for two weeks. I just finished up my business law class and a computer science class; it was 11 weeks worth of information crammed into 4 weeks! It was definitely a whirlwind, but I think i actually remember more of what i learned than in a longer class....maybe i just haven't had time to forget it yet : ) I will be really busy working until i head back to Florida on the 31st.....then i will have my fun summer break-- for a week, but better a week than none! Just got off of the skype phone with Chad and started a pot of hot boiled peanuts in the slow cooker.....i'm going to let them cook while I sleep since they take 8 hours and then they will be ready to take with me to work in the morning! I can't wait to eat them!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You almost seemed more excited about the peanuts than talking to Chad:)~
Can't wait to spend 6 out of 7 days with you!

diana said...

mmmmmm. hot nuts. :) hahaha