Back in June our friends Kate and Bryan came over for dinner to celebrate mine and Kate's birthdays....mine was the 14th and hers was the 20th...so we had dinner and make a cake...my first bundt cake. It was beautiful and yummy!
Look what I made!!
Of course we had to play super mario cart on nintendo!
Riley is Kate and Bryan's dog....her and Casper are girlfriend and boyfriend!
You mean Casper didn't try to eat Riley?! You might want to lighten your background or your font because I had to highlite it with the curser to read it=)~
Living in Dayton, OH until June 2010 when we will be moving back down south to the Sunshine State! Chad will be home from a 7 1/2 month deployment to Qatar in March, then back to the grind teaching at AFIT. I am finishing up school with a graduation date of June 12, 2010! Praise the Lord! We are SO looking forward to getting back to Florida and being close to our family and friends.
1 comment:
You mean Casper didn't try to eat Riley?!
You might want to lighten your background or your font because I had to highlite it with the curser to read it=)~
Post a Comment